What is WalkFIT?
This program is perfect for people who don't run but want to stay fit by walking. The program slowly and gently builds the length of time that you are able to walk both alone and in a group. WalkFIT is strictly walking and perfect for the beginner exerciser to the advanced walker who can walk 3 miles.
This program is being offered in conjunction with the ever popular No Boundaries: Learn to Run 5K, 2.0 and 10K programs. But don't worry WalkFIT is a perfect blend to the No Boundaries program.
Join us for one of these FREE Info Session for Spring WalkFit:
Tuesday, May 28th Fleet Feet Sports Brighton 6PM
Wednesday, May 29th Fleet Feet Sports Ridgeway 7PM
Tuesday, June 4th Fleet Feet Sports Brighton 6PM
You can register online here using Signmeup
Online registration open
Kickoff & Orientation - Saturday, June 8th 2013 at Genesee Waterways Center
Where do Coached Workouts Occur?*
Saturdays at 8AM: Locations change each week to allow for variety. We’ll provide a schedule.
Wednesdays at 6PM at 2 Locales (workouts will be identical at both locales)
|Genesee Waterways Center149 Elmwood Rd (near U of R and Genesee Valley Ice Rink)||WalkFIT only meets on the Eastside at GWC during the week|
We do ask that when registering that you indicate at which location you will be attending the majority of your workouts.
Kickoff & First Group Workout - Saturday, June, 8th from 8AM – 10AM at Genesee Waterways Center
The Program Includes:
- A 12 week flexible workout program, breaking your training down week by week and day by day
- Online Training Tool to track progress and provide feedback & unlimited email access to coaches
- Workshops on various topics Stretching, Nutrition, Preparing for your Race, and more
- A safe and supportive environment for all athletic abilities that builds lasting camaraderie and friendships
- Weekly COACHED group workouts on Saturdays at 8:00 a.m. and Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m.*
- Coupon booklet of savings
- This 12 week program will prepare you for the Fleet Feet Summerfest 5K
Fee: $100 until Wednesday, June 4th . On June 5th the fee increases to $110.
No Refunds after Saturday, June 15th, 2013
(No Refunds after June 15th, all refunds are partial, upon refund request, a $20.00 administration fee will be taken)
Questions – email email@example.com or call (585) 697 – 3338
You can register online here
online registration open