At Fleet Feet Sports, we are passionate about helping you get fit, and walking is an excellent low impact activity to do that! As the name implies, WalkFIT is strictly walking. To better accommodate all fitness levels, the program is divided into 3 parts:
- WalkFIT Beginner - perfect for those taking their first steps toward a healthy lifestyle
- WalkFIT Intermediate - for those who can comfortably walk 3 miles and want to go farther
- WalkFIT Half Marathon - prepares you mentally and physically to conquer 13.1 miles (only offered in the summer)
Fall Session III - Wednesday, October 4th - Wednesday, December, 13th.
- Goal 5K Reindeer Run 5K (this race is also a walk! race fee not included in program price)
Schedule - Please note that you can attend all 3 workouts or 2!
Tuesdays at 6pm at Ridgeway
Wednesdays 6pm @ The Armory
Saturdays 7:45am at differed local parks
Program Fees. Session III: Early bird registration fee $100 until September 29th. On September 30th, the fee increases to $110. Sorry, no refunds after Saturday October, 14th. All refunds are partial. ($20.00 administration fee deducted from original price paid)
Each program offers:
- Flexible training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- Savings vouchers
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- A custom New Balance WalkFIT technical shirt
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Online private Facebook Group page
- Graduation party after completion of the program
- FITVIL Check in system
- Alumni pricing for future programming
- Special shopping dates just for you!
For questions, contact our Training Program Coordinator Kate at email@example.com
Fall Session III - Wednesday October 4th - Wednesday December, 13th.