At Fleet Feet, we are passionate about helping you get fit, and walking is an excellent low impact activity to do that! As the name implies, WalkCrew is strictly walking. To better accommodate all fitness levels, the program is divided into 2 parts:
Program start date: Wednesday February 6th at The Armory
- WalkCrew Beginner – WalkCrew Beginner is perfect for those who have no desire to run, but still want to be active and healthy. A supportive and trained coach will help participants adopt a regular walking routine and assist them in meeting new fitness partners along the way. Participants will be encouraged and prepared to walk a 5K at the end of the training program.
- WalkCrew Intermediate – WalkCrew Intermediate is aimed at taking your walking experience to the next level by preparing you to walk further and faster. Through our experienced walking coaches, organized group walks and proven curriculum, this program lays out the ground work needed to walk even further and more efficiently. WalkCrew Intermediate is perfect for those who have recently walked a 5K (3.1 miles) or just completed the WalkCrew beginner training. During this training program, we will prepare you to walk up to 8 miles.
Join us for a free program information session on Wednesday, January 30th at the Armory from 6-7pm
Goal Race – Wegmans Family 5K on Sunday, April 28th 2019 learn more here
Program Fees: Early Bird SPECIAL pricing from 1/10/19-1/15/19 $85.00. On 1/16/19 the fee increases to $90.00 until 1/31/19. On 2/1/19 the fee increases to $100.00
Refund Policy: All refunds are partial. No refunds after 2/19/19. ($20.00 admin fee will be deducted from original price paid)
- Wednesday workouts take place at Fleet Feet Armory from 5:45-7pm
- Saturday workouts take place at 7:45am from rotating locations including: Mendon Ponds Park, Durand, Charlotte and both Fleet Feet Stores.
- Trainees will also have 2 homework workouts to complete each week.
New this year! Full line of training gear for purchase. All gear orders must be placed by February 15th 2019. Shop gear here.
Each program offers:
- Flexible training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Online private Facebook Group page
- Graduation party after completion of the program
- Special shopping day
- Earn the Fleet Feet Running Club WalkCrew Badge!
- NEW this year***Full line of Training gear available for purchase. Gear orders are due by February 15th 2019. See online store here.
For questions, contact our Training Program Coordinator Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org