The Tri 201 program is for those who can already swim, bike and run (maybe not well), but you can do the three disciplines. We then train you towards a Sprint or Olympic Triathlon. This includes various workshops with local triathlon talents on topics of swimming, biking and running; stroke analysis AND training schedule. This is truly for beginners and intermediate triathletes. The program prepares athletes for the - Finger Lakes Triathlon. But it can be for any Sprint or Olympic event in the late summer or fall.
WE HAVE REVAMPED THE PROGRAM TO ADD MORE COACHED SWIMS AND BIKE/RUN WORKOUTS.
(online registration open)Free Informational Sessions: Wednesday, June 5th 6PM at Fleet Feet Sports Brighton Tuesday, June 11th 6PM at Fleet Feet Sports Brighton
The program includes, but not limited to:
- An 12 week program with the goal of completing the Finter Lakes Triathlon
- Orientation(6/19) and kickoff: where you will learn all about the program, terminology, equipment, etiquette, the difference between different races/events and much more!
- Online training tool, workoutlog, track your progress, view workouts and communicate with coaches
- Unlimited access to all coaches
- Weekly Coaches Swim workouts (open water on Mondays)
- Technique drills and stroke critique tailored to each individual
- Staggered workouts based on ability to increase endurance level for all participants
- Pointers on how to survive the open water swim
- Weekly Coached Run/Bike: sessions 6-8PM at various locations.
- we will educate you on the following: bike fit and technique, bike/run brick workouts, how to keep your bike in optimum performance condition, & tips for swim/bike and bike/run transitions
- Training tips every step of the way from knowledgeable coaches
- A Fleet Feet Technical Top
- Coupon booklet of saving for footwear, tri gear, wetsuits and much more!
The fee for this program is $200.00
online registration open
Tri CC Class of 2006 at Shoreline Triathlon
Class of 2009