Soba Noodles with Chicken and Vegetables
Yield 6 servings
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin (sweet rice wine)
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 (12-ounce) package soba (buckwheat noodles)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 large zucchini, cut into julienne strips (about 2 cups)
- 1 large carrot, cut into julienne strips
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain.
- Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger, and chicken to pan; sauté for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add broth mixture, zucchini, and carrot to pan; cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add noodles; cook for 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, tossing well. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Nutrition Info per Serving: Calories 353, Fat 5.2g Carbs 47.4 Fiber 2.4 Protein 25.7 Sodium 754 mg