Irish Cream Brownies
Original Recipe Yield 16 brownies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (about 4 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Place the chocolate chips and the butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until the chocolate chips and butter melt, stirring every 30 seconds. Cool slightly. Add sugar and next 3 ingredients (through vanilla extract), stirring well with a whisk. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until sugar dissolves, stirring every 30 seconds. Fold in the flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Spread batter in a thin layer into a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutritional Info per Serving: Calories 145, Fat 4.9g, Carbs 23.8g, Fiber 1.1g, Protein 2.5g,