Spinach Artichoke Dip
Yield: 5 1/2 cups (serving size: 1/4 cup dip and about 6 chips)
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 (13.5-ounce) package baked tortilla chips (about 16 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, and next 6 ingredients (2 tablespoons Parmesan through spinach) in a large bowl, and stir until well-blended. Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Information: Calories 150, Total Fat 5g, Carbs 18.3g, Fiber 1.5g, Protein 7.7g, Cholesterol 17mg
Recipe from Cookinglight.com