Chocolate Snack Mix
Original Recipe Yield 4 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1 cup Wheat Chex cereal, (2 ounces)
- 1 cup pretzel sticks broken in half, (2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup unsalted almonds, (2 1/2 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons bittersweet chocolate chips, melted
- Combine Chex, pretzels and almonds in a medium bowl. Drizzle with melted chocolate; stir to combine. Spread the mixture on a wax paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Info: Calories 183, Total Fat 6g, Carbs 30g, Fiber 3.1g, Protein 5g, Sodium 332mg