Yield 8 servings
- 5 cups broccoli florets,steamed
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup lime juice
- 3 tbsp light sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup corn kernals
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- In a large food processor, combine steamed broccoli, avocado, lime juice, sour cream, salt and cilantro until a smooth puree is formed.
- Spoon mixture into a bowl and fold in chopped roasted red peppers, onions and corn.
- Serve with pita chips or tortilla chips. Will keep in an airtight container in refrigerator for ~2 days
Nutrition Info per Serving: Calories 65, Fat 4g, Carbs 5g, Fiber 1.8g, Protein, 2g, Sodium 255mg