Easy Meatloaf Muffins
Yield: 6 servings (2 muffins each)
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup non-fat milk
- 3/4 cups oats
- 3 tablespoons onion (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon mixture and divide evenly into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until temperature in center of meat loaf is 160 degrees.
- Cool slightly before removing from muffin cups.
Nutrition info per serving (2 muffins) Calories 162, Fat 6.1g, Carbs 8.5g, Fiber 1.1g, Protein 18.1g, Sodium 274mg
From: Kids a Cookin’