Come run or walk with the PACK with Pace Pass!
Session II Starts Saturday, June 30th at 7:00AM at Fleet Feet Sports @ The Armory
Welcome to our 2018 Pace Pass Training Group! As always, we will offer premium paced group runs on Saturday mornings to meet everyone's different goals and ability levels. But a few things will remain the same:
- A super fun and encouraging environment
- Premium Pacers that are passionate about helping others achieve their personal athletic goals
- Scenic courses throughout the area that showcase all of Rochester's beauty and charm
- On course hydration refill stations every week
- In-store savings on select Pace Pack shopping days
- A limited edition "Pace Pack" training top
The Distance Project: For some this option may apply.... to learn more about how to earn the Distance Project Badge Click Here and start filling out the denoted Excel Spreadsheet today.
Our Pace Pass provides a unique opportunity for you to train with our Half and Full Marathon Training participants. We offer 17 different pace groups (7:00, 7:30, 8:00, 8:30, 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30,12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 15:00 & 16:00 minutes per mile) and offer up to four different distances each week. The distances begin at 5 or 8 miles on the first Saturday of each session and will gradually increase as you train towards the following regional event:
Pace Pass Details: 2 OPTIONS
Session II Pace Pass
- Start date: Sat. June 30th
- End date: Sat. Sept. 15th
- Program meets on Saturdays at 7:00am
- Session I Fee: $45.00
- No workouts on - TBD
- Training towards the Rochester Marathon
3 Session Pace Pass
- Start date: Sat. Jan 27th.
- Program meets on Saturdays at 7:30am.
- 3 Session Fee: $130.00
- This is a way to pay for each session all at once and applies to session only for when the Fleet Feet Sports Half/Full Marathon Program Saturday Paced Runs are in Session and running (Spring, Summer and Fall Sessions). This does not apply to the time periods where there are no pace leaders. These sessions will mirror when Half/Full Marathon program is underway. No workouts on 2/17 and 3/24 (more dates to be determined once Summer and Fall Session are defined)
Distance Project Badge Requirements: Earn a Distance Project Badge by:
- Attending 2 Pace Pass sessions, completing 250 miles in those paced runs, and attend at least 75% of the workouts during each session
- and -
- Completing 3 Half Marathons, or 1 Half Marathon and 1 Full Marathon in 2018
***Please note: There are breaks between sessions when the Saturday Paced Runs are not held. Dates and locations are subject to change. All information for workouts will be sent via email the Thursday before each scheduled run/walk.
Are you interested in becoming a pace group leader. See what it takes!
For questions about the Pace Pass please email the program coordinator Kate: Kate.email@example.com
Pace Pass (1 or 3 session Pass) More Info »
Program Start: ex: Sunday, January 18th, 6:00pm
Program Fee: ex: $100 excluding race fee