Welcome to our 2017 Pace Pass Training Group! As always, we will offer premium paced group runs on Saturday mornings to meet everyone's different goals and ability levels. But a few things will remain the same:
- A super fun and encouraging environment
- Premium Pacers that are passionate about helping others achieve their personal athletic goals
- Scenic courses throughout the area that showcase all of Rochester's beauty and charm
- On course hydration refill stations every week
- In-store savings on select Pace Pass shopping days
- A limited edition "Pace Pack" training top
- Special pricing on UrbanFIT and Speed Camp Training. We will send you a coupon code.
Our Pace Pass provides a unique opportunity for you to train with our Half and Full Marathon Training participants. We offer 15 different pace groups (7:00, 7:30, 8:00, 8:30, 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30,12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 14:00 and 15:00 minutes per mile) and offer up to four different distances each week (Beginner Half, Advanced Half, Beginner Full, Advanced Full). The distances begin at 5 or 8 miles on the first Saturday of each session and will gradually increase as you train towards the following regional events:
Pace Pace Details:
- Cost: $55 per session; or train with us all three sessions for only $110
- Session I - January 28, 2017 - May 13, 2017
(note: there will not be a paced run on 3/18/17, 4/29/17 or 5/20/17)
- Session II - June 17, 2017 - September 23, 2017
(note: there will not be a paced run on 7/15/17,9/2/17 or 9/16/17)
- Session III - September 28, 2017 - December 30, 2017
(note: there will not be a paced run on 10/28/17 or 12/16/17)
- Paced Runs will be on Saturdays at 7:00am/7:30am (depending on daylight savings time) at various locations throughout Rochester.
***Please note: There are breaks between sessions when the Saturday Paced Runs are not held. Dates and locations are subject to change.
Shopping Day Dates:
Session I - 1/28/17
Session II - 6/17/17
Session III - 10/7/17
Are you interested in becoming a pace group leader. See what it takes!
Session I begins on Saturday, January 28, 2017
Saturdays at 7:30am
$55 per session or join all 3 sessions with an $110 annual pass.