online registration open
LEARN TO RUN PROGRAM (and the *New* WalkFIT)
This is a beginning Walking, 5K or 3.0 running program designed to guide you safely and effectively into becoming a runner while learning valuable information on healthy living. This coached running program offers organized weekly runs, a specific training schedule aimed at a goal event, weekly communication and motivation, special clinics, a special product package, and more! This 12 week program will prepare you for your first (or improved) 5K or 10K event. This seasons graduation race is the Fleet Feet Summerfest 12K and 5K .
No Boundaries Program is sponsored by New Balance, providing gear and goodies along the way to your new running lifestyle.
Join us for one of these FREE Info Session for the Spring Session
Tuesday, May 28th Fleet Feet Sports Brighton 6PM
Wednesday, May 29th Fleet Feet Sports Ridgeway 7PM
Tuesday, June 4th Fleet Feet Sports Brighton 6PM
Kickoff & Orientation - Saturday, June 8th at 8AM-10AM Genesee Waterways Center (149 Elmwood Avenue, across from U of R campus) Orientation to follow
Online registration open
We are offering 4 programs including our NEW walking program:
WalkFIT - This program is perfect for people who don't run but want to stay fit by walking. The program slowly and gently builds the length of time that you are able to walk both alone and in a group. WalkFIT is strictly walking and perfect for the beginner exerciser to the advanced walker who can walk 3 miles.
5K – Designed to guide you safely and effectively into running, while learning valuable information on healthy living. Perfect for people who don't run at all and want to, have a hard time starting or are unsure what to do. This program starts out walking and slowly builds running in each week, preparing individuals for a 5K (3.1 mile) race.
NoBo 2.0 – Perfect for those who recently ran their first 5K and want to improve but aren’t yet ready for longer distances. This program will work to improve speed, endurance and performance at the 5K level.
NoBo 3.0 – Perfect for individuals who can run between 2 and 3 miles but have a hard time going further. This program will train you towards a 10K (6.2 miles). For those who run 2-3 miles or want to move from the 5K to the 10K-12K distance.
Where does the COACHED Workouts occur?
Wednesdays at 6PM: This session we are excited to offer 2 No Boundaries Locations - one at Genesee Waterways Center - 149 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY, 14611, and the other at our NEW second location at 2522 Ridgeway Ave. in Greece! Workouts at both locations will be identical on Wednesdays allowing participants to attend workouts in either location. Saturdays will be one workout with all participants at a variety of locations in local parks.
*** Please note: The following dates for workouts will be adjusted:
- Wednesday, June 12th will be switched to Tuesday, June 11th due to Dirt Cheap Race Series
- Wednesday, July 10th will be switched to Tuesday, July 9th due to Dirt Cheap Race Series
- Wednesday, August 21st will be switched to Tuesday, August 20th due to Dirt Cheap Race Series
Saturdays at 8AM: Each week we change locations so participants can get variety. We will inform you of where we will be each week via the program schedule.
Class of Spring 2012
Class of Spring 2011
Fall 2010 No Boundaries Group
- A Free No Boundaries New Balance Technical Shirt
- A 12 week flexible workout program, breaking your training down week by week and day by day.
- Kickoff & Orientation - Saturday, June 8th at 8AM
- A coupon booklet of values on footwear, apparel and all your needs to get started
- Weekly coached workouts on Wednesdays at 6PM and Saturdays at 8AM
- Online Training Tool to track progress and provide feedback & unlimited email access to coaches
- A fabulous, safe and healthy way to get fit and get to a goal
- A safe and supportive environment for all athletic abilities that builds lasting camaraderie and friendships
- Seminars on topics on nutrition, stretching, and injury prevention
- This 12 week program will prepare you for The Fleet Feet Summerfest 5K and 12K
For further information - contact Kate at email@example.com
Fee: $100 until Tuesday June, 4th. On June 5th the fee increases to $110.
No Refunds after Saturday, June 15th 2013
(No refunds after June 15th, all refunds are partial, upon refund request, a $20.00 administration fee will be taken)
HOW TO REGISTER:
You can register online using Signmeup
Online registration open
No Boundaries is sponsored by New Balance, premiere brand for running specialty.
Many Thanks to New Balance for their continued support!
Summer 2010 No Boundaries Class