No Boundaries is a nationally awarded program that offers a proven approach to running that is safe and effective. By providing an encouraging, welcoming and safe environment, you can feel confident knowing this program is designed to help you reach your goals.
Program start date: Wednesday February 6th at The Armory
No Boundaries offers 3 different training options:
- No Boundaries - Learn To Run 5K - The Learn To Run 5K program is designed to guide you safely and effectively into running, while learning valuable information on healthy living. Perfect for people who don't run at all, have a hard time starting, or are unsure of what to do. This program starts out walking and slowly builds into running, preparing you for a 5K (3.1 mile) race. (no running experience necessary and ability to walk 30 minutes before starting this program)
- No Boundaries 2pt0 - The No Boundaries 2pt0 program is perfect for those who recently ran their first 5K and want to improve, but are not yet ready for longer distances. This program works to improve speed, endurance and performance at the 5K level. (Must be able to run 2 miles before starting 2pt0 Training)
- No Boundaries 3pt0 - The No Boundaries 3pt0 program is perfect for those who can run between 2-3 miles, but have a hard time running further. This program will train you towards a 10K or 12K. Also great for those aspiring to complete a half marathon in the future. (Must be able to run 3 miles before starting 3pt0 Training).
Goal Race – Wegmans Family 5K on Sunday, April 28th 2019. Learn more here
- Wednesday workouts take place at Fleet Feet Armory from 6-7pm
- Saturday workouts take place at 8:00am from rotating locations including: Mendon Ponds Park, Durand, Charlotte and both Fleet Feet Stores.
- Trainees will also have 2 homework workouts to complete each week.
Early Bird SPECIAL pricing from 1/8/19-1/15/19 $85.00. On 1/16/19 the fee increases to $90.00 until 1/31/19. On 2/1/19 the fee increases to $100.00
Refund Policy: All refunds are partial. No refunds after 2/19/19. ($20.00 admin fee will be deducted from original price paid)
New this year! Full line of training gear for purchase. All gear orders must be placed by February 1st 2019. Shop gear here.
Join us for a free program information session on Wednesday, January 30th at the Armory from 6-7pm
Each program offers:
- Flexible training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- A safe environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Online private Facebook Group page
- Graduation party after completion of the program
- Special shopping day
- Earn the Fleet Feet Running Club No Boundaries Badge!
- NEW this year***Full line of No Boundaries Training gear available for purchase. Gear orders are due by February 15th 2019. Visit online store here.
For questions, contact our Training Program Coordinator Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org