No Boundaries is a nationally awarded program sponsored by New Balance that offers a proven approach to running that is safe and effective. By providing an encouraging, welcoming and safe environment, you can feel confident knowing this program is designed to help you reach your goals.
2018 Information coming soon
No Boundaries offers 3 different training options:
Program Schedule: Training programs meet on Tuesdays at 6:00pm at Ridgeway and on Wednesday at 6:00pm @ The Armory. On Saturdays workouts take place at local parks. You are welcome to attend all 3 workouts or visit the weekly locations that work best for you!
Program Fees. Early bird registration fee $100 u Family Pricing. For children ages 10 - 18, enjoy half off ($50.00) their registration making the fee only $50.00! All minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times during training workouts.
Refund Policy: All refunds are partial.($20.00 administration fee deducted from original price paid)
Each program offers:
- Flexible training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- A safe environment for all athletic abilities
- 3 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- A custom New Balance No Boundaries technical shirt
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Savings vouchers
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Online private Facebook Group page
- Graduation party after completion of the program
- Special shopping days
- Alumni pricing for future programming
For questions, contact our Training Program Coordinator Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org