No Boundaries is a nationally awarded program sponsored by New Balance that offers a proven approach to running that is safe and effective. By providing an encouraging, welcoming and safe environment, you can feel confident knowing this program is designed to help you reach your goals.
Program start date: Weds. Oct. 10th, 6pm @ The Armory
No Boundaries offers 3 different training options:
- No Boundaries - Learn To Run 5k - The Learn To Run 5K program is designed to guide you safely and effectively into running, while learning valuable information on healthy living. Perfect for people who don't run at all, have a hard time starting, or are unsure of what to do. This program starts out walking and slowly builds into running, preparing you for a 5K (3.1 mile) race.
- No Boundaries 2pt0 - The No Boundaries 2pt0 program is perfect for those who recently ran their first 5K and want to improve, but are not yet ready for longer distances. This program works to improve speed, endurance and performance at the 5K level.
- No Boundaries 3pt0 - The No Boundaries 3pt0 program is perfect for those who can run between 2-3 miles, but have a hard time running further. This program will train you towards a 10K or 12K. Also great for those aspiring to complete a half marathon in the future.
The Distance Project: For some this option may apply.... to learn more about how to earn the Distance Project Badge Click Here and start filling out the denoted Excel Spreadsheet today.
Goal Race - Reindeer Run 5K on Saturday, Dec. 15th - Learn more here
Join us to learn more about No Boundaries Training at a FREE Information Session - No registration required.
- Weds. Sept 26th from 6-7pm @ The Armory
- Weds. Oct. 3rd from 7-8pm at Ridgeway
- Tuesdays at 6:00pm at Ridgeway
- Wednesday at 6:00pm @ The Armory.
- Saturdays workouts take place at local parks.
- You are welcome to attend all 3 workouts or visit the weekly locations that work best for you!
Program Fees. Early bird registration fee $100 until Oct. 6th 2018. On Oct. 7th 2018 the fee increases to $110.00.
How to earn the Fleet Feet Running Club No Boundaries Badge
1.) Attend 75% of the No Boundaries Training workouts OR 2.) Complete your goal race within two weeks of graduating from the program. See photo of the badge at the top and bottom of this page.
Refund Policy: All refunds are partial.($20.00 administration fee deducted from original price paid)
Each program offers:
- Flexible training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- A safe environment for all athletic abilities
- 3 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- A custom New Balance No Boundaries technical shirt
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Online private Facebook Group page
- Graduation party after completion of the program
- Special shopping days
- Alumni pricing for future programming
- Earn the Fleet Feet Running Club No Boundaries Badge!
For questions, contact our Training Program Coordinator Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org