Commitment: 14-18 weeks (offered spring, summer, fall)
Current Fitness Level: must have a current weekly base of 10-15 miles
The Beginner Half Marathon Training is geared for the person who has never run a half and is on the lower end of the required base mileage. Perfect for beginners. This program is proudly sponsored by adidas.
Start Date/End Date: Thursday, January 26th 2017 - Sunday, April 30th 2017
Class Format: 2 weekly coached workouts
- Thursdays, alternating between Ridgeway and The Armory, 6pm
- Saturdays, at different locations in Rochester, 7:30am. Please note we will not have workouts on the following dates:
- Detailed, yet flexible, training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- Unlimited email access to coaches and pace leaders
- Weekly motivational and educational emails relevant to our training
- Fun, social atmosphere
- Weekly coached tempo/speed workouts
- Weekly supported paced distance runs
- A custom adidas technical shirt
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Supportive and knowledgeable coaches and pace leaders
- Online private group Facebook page
Goal Race: Rochester Regional Health Flower City Challenge - Race registration fee not included in training program fee.
Program Fee: Early bird registration fee $135.00 until Sunday, January 22, 2017. On Monday, January 23, 2017, the fees increases to $145.00.
For more information, please contact the Training Program Coordinator Kate. firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, no refunds after Saturday February 11th 2017. All refunds are partial ($20.00 administration fee deducted from original price paid)
Beginner Half Marathon Training More Info »
Thursday, January 26 2017
Thursdays, 6pm and Saturdays 7:30am
Rochester Regional Health Flower City Challenge
$135 until January 22nd; fee increases to $145 on January 23rd
The Beginner Half Marathon Training is geared for the person who has never run a half and is on the lower end of the required base mileage. Perfect for beginners.