Commitment: 14 - 18 weeks (offered spring, summer, fall)
Current Fitness Level: must have a current weekly base of 20-25 miles
The Beginner Half Marathon Training is geared for the person who has never run a half and is on the lower end of the required base mileage. Perfect for beginners. This program is proudly sponsored by adidas.
Free Information Session Dates and Times: Learn More!
Start Date/End Date: Thursday, September 28th, 2017 - Saturday, December 30th, 2017
Class Format: 2 weekly coached workouts
- Tuesdays, speed or 3 mile run at Ridgeway 6pm
- Thursdays, Speed or 3 mile run @ The Armory 6pm
- Saturdays, at different locations in Rochester, 7:30am. Please note we will not have workouts on the following dates: 10/28/17 or 12/16/17)
- Detailed, yet flexible, training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- Unlimited email access to coaches and pace leaders
- Weekly motivational and educational emails relevant to our training
- Fun, social atmosphere
- Weekly coached tempo/speed workouts
- Weekly supported paced distance runs
- A custom adidas technical shirt
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Supportive and knowledgeable coaches and pace leaders
- Online private group Facebook page
Goal Race: Winter Warrior Half Marathon - Race registration fee not included in training program fee.
Program Fee: Early bird registration fee $125.00 until Sunday, September 24th 2017 On Monday September 25th 2017, the fees increase to $135.00. Sorry, no refunds after Saturday October 14th. All refunds are partial
($20.00 administration fee deducted from original price paid)
For more information, please contact the Training Program Coordinator Kate. firstname.lastname@example.org
Beginner Full Marathon Training More Info »
Thursday, September 28th
Thursdays, 6pm and Saturdays 7:30am
Early bird registration fee $125.00 until Sunday, September 24th 2017 On Monday September 25th 2017, the fees increase to $135.00. Sorry, no refunds after Saturday October 14th. All refunds are partial
The Beginner Marathon Training is ideal for the runner who has never completed a full marathon, and is on the lower end of the required base mileage.