Commitment: 14 - 18 weeks (offered spring, summer, fall)
Current Fitness Level: must have a current weekly base of 20-25 miles or more
The Advanced Marathon Training is designed to help those who have already completed a marathon, but want to improve their performance and speed. This program is proudly sponsored by adidas.
Free Information Session Dates and Times: Learn More!
- Tuesday, June 6th at 7:00pm @ The Armory
- Thursday, June 8th at 7:15pm at Ridgeway
- Monday, June 12th online chat from 8-9pm Fleet Feet Sports Facebook Page
Start Date/End Date: Thursday, June 15th, 2017 - Saturday, September 23rd, 2017
Class Format: 2 weekly coached workouts
- Thursdays, alternating between Ridgeway and The Armory, 6pm
- Saturdays, at different locations in Rochester, 7am. Please note we will not have workouts on the following dates: 7/15/17, 9/2/17 & 9/16/17
- Detailed, yet flexible, training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- Unlimited email access to coaches and pace leaders
- Weekly motivational and educational emails relevant to our training
- Fun, social atmosphere
- Weekly coached tempo/speed workouts
- Weekly supported paced distance runs
- A custom adidas technical shirt
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Supportive and knowledgeable coaches and pace leaders
- Online private group Facebook page
Goal Race: Rochester Marathon - Race registration fee not included in training program fee.
Program Fee: Early bird registration fee $135.00 until Sunday, June 11th 2017 On Monday June 12th 2017, the fees increase to $145.00. Sorry, no refunds after Friday June 30th. All refunds are partial
For more information, please contact the Training Program Coordinator Kate. firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced Full Marathon Training More Info »
Thursday, June 15th
Thursdays, 6pm and Saturdays 7am
$135.00 until Sunday, June 11th 2017 On Monday June 12th 2017, the fees increase to $145.00.
The Advanced Marathon Training is designed to help those who have already completed a marathon, but want to improve their performance and speed.