The finish line. It's a defining moment in the life of anyone who has crossed it. You can train with us to be part of the greatest events in Rochester all year long! Not racing in Rochester? You can train with us for other half and full marathons, too!
If you're serious about training for and completing a half or full marathon, join the region's premier training program that has helped thousands of runners reach their goal! Our trained coaches offer the support and motivation needed to keep you going. With 13 different pace groups and 4 different training options, there is a program suited for every participant - whether this is your first marathon or you're trying to qualify for Boston.
Session I Spring - January 26th, 2017 - May 20th, 2017
Session II Summer - June 15th, 2017 - September 23rd, 2017
Session III Fall - September 28th, 2017 - December 30th, 2017
*race fees not included in the training program fee.
Gear Up Clinic Informational nights for Session I Half and Full Marathon Training:
- Tuesday, January 17th, 7pm @ the Armory
- Thursday, January 19th, 7:15pm at Ridgeway
- Tuesday, January 24th, from 8-9pm Facebook Chat Fleet Feet Sports Rochester Group Facebook Page
Training Program meets on Thursdays at 6pm and Saturdays at 7:30am.
- Beginner Half - perfect for beginners that have never run a half and are on the lower end of the required base mileage
- Advanced Half - for those who have already completed a half marathon and are looking to improve performance and speed
- Beginner Full - ideal for the runner who has never completed a full marathon, and is on the lower end of the required base mileage
- Advanced Full - designed to help those who have already completed a marathon, but want to improve their performance and speed
Session I: Early bird registration fee $135.00 until Sunday January 22nd 2017 On Monday January 23rd 2017, the fees increase to $145.00. Sorry, no refunds after Saturday February 11th. All refunds are partial
Session II: Early bird registration fee $135.00 until Sunday, June 11th 2017 On Monday June 12th 2017, the fees increase to $145.00. Sorry, no refunds after Friday June 30th. All refunds are partial
Session III: Early bird registration fee $125.00 until Sunday, September 24th 2017 On Monday September 25th 2017, the fees increase to $135.00. Sorry, no refunds after Saturday October 14th. All refunds are partial
($20.00 administration fee deducted from original price paid)
Each program offers:
- Detailed, flexible weekly/daily training plan
- Kick off party Session I 1/26/17, Session II 6/15/17 , Session III 9/28/17
- Workoutlog online training tool
- Unlimited access to program coaches
- Weekly motivational and education emails relevant to our training
- A fun, social atmosphere, great camaraderie and friendship
- Online private Facebook Group page
- Weekly coached tempo/speed workouts - Thursdays
- Weekly supported paced long group runs - Saturdays
- Custom adidas training program technical shirt
- Savings vouchers
- 15 different pace groups to choose from for Saturday paced long runs (7:00, 7:30, 8:00, 8:30, 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 14:00 and 15:00 minute per mile)
- Alumni pricing for the next session of Half and Full Marathon Training. We will send you a coupon code.
- Special pricing for UrbanFIT and Speed Camp Training. We will send you a coupon code.
Session I - January 26th, 2017 - May 20th, 2017
Session II - June 15th, 2017 - September 23rd, 2017
Session III - September 28th, 2017 - December 30th, 2017
For questions, contact our Training Program Coordinator Kate at email@example.com