The finish line. It's a defining moment in the life of anyone who has crossed it. You can train with us to be part of the greatest events in Rochester all year long! Not racing in Rochester? You can train with us for other half and full marathons, too!
If you're serious about training for and completing a half or full marathon, join the region's premier training program that has helped thousands of runners reach their goal! Our trained coaches offer the support and motivation needed to keep you going. With 17 different pace groups and 4 different training options, there is a program suited for every participant - whether this is your first marathon or you're trying to qualify for Boston.
- 13.1 Finish - Beginner half training perfect for beginners that have never run a half and are on the lower end of the required base mileage
- 13.1 Fast - Advanced half training for those who have already completed a half marathon and are looking to improve performance and speed
- 26.2 Finish - Beginner full training ideal for the runner who has never completed a full marathon, and is on the lower end of the required base mileage
- 26.2 Fast - Advanced full training designed to help those who have already completed a marathon, but want to improve their performance and speed
Learn more about Half and Full Marathon Training at a FREE Information Session. No registration required.
- Tues, Jan. 16th @ The Armory 7-8pm
- Weds. Jan. 17th at Ridgeawy 7:15-8:15pm
Workout Schedule: These Programs meet on Tuesdays at Ridgeway 6PM, Thursdays @ The Armory at 6pm and Saturdays at 7:30am. Attend all 3 or select the locations and dates that work best with your schedule. Tuesday and Thursday workouts are one hour. Tuesdays you can choose to run/walk a 3 miler or a speed training workout. On Thursday we will always do a speed training or hilly workout. Saturday are always long, slow, paced distance.
Session I - Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - April 19th, 2018
Session I - $130.00 until January 19th, on January 20th the fee increases to $140.00. Sorry no refunds after 2/9/18
Session I - Rochester Regional Health Flower City Challenge Half Marathon
NO workouts on the following dates due to races or holidays
Session I - 2/17, 3/24
Refund Policy: Each program has a set time period to receive a refund. Please see dates in fee section. $20.00 administration fee deducted from original price paid
To earn the your training program badge for half or full marathon training. 1.) Complete your goal race within two weeks of completing the program (goal race must be the distance that you are training towards) OR 2.) Attend 75% of the training program workouts during session I.
Each program offers:
- Detailed, flexible weekly/daily training online plan
- Kick off party
- Workoutlog online training tool
- Unlimited access to program coaches
- Weekly motivational and education emails relevant to our training
- A fun, social atmosphere, great camaraderie and friendship
- Online private Facebook Group page
- Weekly coached tempo/speed workouts - Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Weekly supported paced long group runs - Saturdays
- Custom training program technical shirt
- 17 different pace groups to choose from for Saturday paced long runs (7:00, 7:30, 8:00, 8:30, 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 15:00 & 16:00 minute per mile)
- Alumni pricing for the next session of Half and Full Marathon Training. We will send you a coupon code.
- Special pricing for UrbanFIT and Speed Camp Training. We will send you a coupon code.
- We are excited to welcome a 16 minute per mile pace leader but we ask that you are under a 14:30 minute per mile pace for the Time Trial. Safety is #1!