If you're serious about training for and completing a half or full marathon, join the region's premier training program that has helped thousands of runners reach their goal! Our trained coaches offer the support and motivation needed to keep you going. With 13 different pace groups and 4 different training options, there is a program suited for every participant - whether this is your first marathon or you're trying to qualify for Boston.
Start date: Thursday, January 26th 2017
End Date: Saturday, May 13th 2017
Goal Race: Rochester Regional Health Flower City Challenge on Sunday, April 30th 2017
Goal Race: Buffalo Marathon on Sunday, May 28th 2017
Free Information Session Dates and Times: Learn More!
- Tuesday, January 17th, 7pm @ the Armory
- Thursday, January 19th, 7:15pm at Ridgeway
- Tuesday, January 24th, from 8-9pm Facebook Chat Fleet Feet Sports Rochester Group Facebook Page
Training Program meets on Thursdays at 6pm and Saturdays at 7:30am.
Click on the orange program links below to learn more about each program.
- Beginner Half - perfect for beginners that have never run a half and are on the lower end of the required base mileage
- Advanced Half - for those who have already completed a half marathon and are looking to improve performance and speed
- Beginner Full - ideal for the runner who has never completed a full marathon, and is on the lower end of the required base mileage
- Advanced Full - designed to help those who have already completed a marathon, but want to improve their performance and speed
Program Fee:Early bird registration fee $135.00 until Sunday, January 22nd 2017 On January 23rd 2017, the fees increase to $145.00. Sorry, no refunds after Saturday February 11th. All refunds are partial ($20.00 administration fee deducted from original price paid)
Each program offers:
- Detailed, flexible weekly/daily training plan
- Kick off party on Thursday, January 26th 2017
- Workoutlog online training tool
- Unlimited access to program coaches
- Weekly motivational and education emails relevant to our training
- A fun, social atmosphere, great camaraderie and friendship
- Online private Facebook Group page
- Weekly coached tempo/speed workouts
- Weekly supported paced long group runs
- Custom adidas training program technical shirt
- Savings vouchers
- 13 different pace groups to choose from for Saturday paced long runs (8:00, 8:30, 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 14:00 and 15:00 minute per mile)