Commitment: 8 weeks
Start Date: Tuesday, May 16th at 6pm @ the Armory
Current Fitness Level: Inactive for walking program; able to walk briskly for 30 min. for learn to run program
Corporate Challenge Training is geared specifically to the 2017 Corporate Challenge. This training is perfect for beginner and company team building! The training is divided into two different groups:
- Walking Only Training Program - Ideal for those who have no desire to run, but still want to be active and fit. The program is strictly walking and is perfect for the beginner exerciser up to the advanced walker who can walk 3 miles.
- Learn To Run Training - A beginner 5K program designed to guide you safely and effectively into running. Perfect for people who don't currently run at all, have a hard time starting with a running program or are unsure what to do to prepare for a 5K. This program starts off walking and slowly builds into running, preparing you for the 3.5 mile race.
Location: Fleet Feet Sports @ The Armory: Tuesdays 6pm (5/16, 5/23, 5/30, 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, 6/27, Weds. 7/5) Race Day is Tuesday, July 11th.
Class Format: 1 weekly coached workout
- Flexible training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 8 week detailed daily training plan
- Supportive and encouraging coaches
- Online private Facebook group
- New fitness friends and amazing camaraderie
- Special shopping day!
- Tips and informational emails relevant to our training
For more information about Corporate Challenge Training, please contact email@example.com
Program Fee: $70.00 until May 13th on May 14th the free increases to $80.00