Commitment: 8 weeks
Start Date: Tuesday, March 27th 2018 - May 15th 2018
Current Fitness Level: Inactive for walking program; able to walk briskly for 30 min. for learn to run program
Corporate Challenge Training is geared specifically to the 2017 Corporate Challenge or YOUR BIG RUN. This training is perfect for beginner and company team building! The training is divided into two different groups:
- Walking Only Training Program - 5K Finish Program - Ideal for those who have no desire to run, but still want to be active and fit. The program is strictly walking and is perfect for the beginner exerciser up to the advanced walker who can walk 3 miles.
- Learn To Run Training - 5K Finish Program - A beginner 5K program designed to guide you safely and effectively into running. Perfect for people who don't currently run at all, have a hard time starting with a running program or are unsure what to do to prepare for a 5K. This program starts off walking and slowly builds into running, preparing you for the 3.5 mile race.
Learn more about this training program on Weds. March 21st. Join us @ the Armory from 6-6:30pm for a demo workout and then from 6:30-7pm for a program Q&A.
Location: Fleet Feet @ The Armory: Tuesdays 6pm (3/27, 4/3, 4/10, 4/17, 4/24, 5/1, 5/15) Race Day is Tuesday, May 22nd or June 7th
Class Format: 1 weekly coached workout. Tuesdays at 6pm @ The Armory
To earn your 5K Finish or 5K Fast Badge: 1.) attend 75% off the session training workout OR 2.) complete your goal race within two weeks of the program graduation.
- Flexible training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 8 week detailed daily training plan
- Supportive and encouraging coaches
- Online private Facebook group
- New fitness friends and amazing camaraderie
- Special shopping day!
- Tips and informational emails relevant to our training
For more information about Corporate Challenge Training / Your Big Run, please contact email@example.com
Program Fee: $70.00 until March 23rd on March 24th the fee increases to $80.00. Sorry no refunds.
Corporate Challenge Training More Info »
Tuesday, March 27th
Tuesdays from 6-7pm
YOUR BIG RUN!