Our sister company YellowJacket Racing is hosting their 3rd Annual Race Director Education Seminar on Saturday, February 21, 2015. The event is free. All current - and future - Race Directors are invited to learn helpful tips and tricks of directing a race. Plus, you'll be able to network with other Rochester area Race Directors.
1:00-3:00: Race Director Information
3:00-5:00: Question & Answer Session
Topics Will Include
• What to expect for race finances
• Insurance, Permitting, Police and Race Sanctioning
• Marketing techniques for your event
• Value of the Race to the Sponsors
• Managing race day logistics
• Gaining volunteers and assigning their roles
• Building an EVENT
Snacks and refreshments will be served.
All pre-registered attendees will also RECEIVE $50 OFF* their base timing fee for their 2015 YellowJacket Racing timed event!
This is a FREE event; however pre-registration is required. Register by Thursday, February 19th to claim your spot!
*In the event that multiple attendees from the same event attend, only one discount totaling $50 will be applied toward their base timing fee.