We are excited to bring you special month long Breast Cancer Awareness activities along with our partner, Mizuno.
Our next CommuniTEE is here!
The RUNUNITED Pink Ribbon Tee & Sweatshirt
In recognition of the upcoming Breast Cancer Awareness and our forthcoming month long activities with Mizuno Running to raise awareness of Breast Cancer through #ProjectZero we are taking preliminary orders from Sept. 24th - Oct. 7th for our RUNUNITED Pink Ribbon Edition CommuniTEE
Available in Men's or Women's tri blend Tees and Unisex Sweatshirt - the pre-ordered shirts will be available for pickup during #ProjectZero Weekend October 12th & 13th.
$10 of each shirt sold will go towards American Cancer Society - Making Strides Against Breast Cancer in Rochester, NY!
Preliminary Orders will begin Monday, Sept. 24th through Sunday, October 7th and will be available for you to pick up #ProjectZero Weekend (Oct 12th & 13th)
ORDER RUNUNITED Pink Ribbon CommuniTEE HERE
Other Events/Activites for #ProjectZero Breast Cancer Awareness Support include the items above PLUS:
- Selling Project Zero edition of Mizuno’s Waveknit R2 running shoe and donate a portion of proceeds to the BCRF. The limited-edition styles are a small part of a big goal—to end disease for good. These shoes will be available starting at the Mizuno Booth at the Rochester Marathon Expo
- Special Edition Mizuno Tech Tees whereby part of proceeds go towards BCRF
- Join the Fleet Feet Team GO PINK! Team on October 7th in the run/walk or ride. All Welcome on the Fleet Feet Team. Join Here
Mizuno #ProjectZero Weekend - October 12th & 13th
Join us for various activities and shopping excursions to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month and specifically, Breast Cancer Research Foundation with Mizuno. Last year, Fleet Feet and Mizuno raised over $70K for BCRF. So join us for a mammography, pink champagne, pink run, walk or even pink yoga!
- Mark your calendar for Friday, October 12th for a special visit by the Rochester Regional Health Mobile Mammography Bus on from 12-6PM which will provide onsite mammography's at Fleet Feet.
- To Schedule your appointment on the Mammography Mobile - here are 3 ways to do so.
- Call the appointment line: 585-922-PINK (8am - 5pm, M-F).
- Go online to www.RochesterRegional.org/PINK, click "Need A Mammogram," a form will pop up allowing the women to request a call back (form is available 24/7, but callbacks will be between 8am - 5pm).
- Chat session: the women into www.RochesterRegional.org/PINK, click "Need A Mammogram," click the chat session icon on the lower right corner: (available 8 am – 5 pm, M-F)
To learn more about this special Mobile Unit visit: https://pink.rochesterregional.org/
- The special edition Pink Champagne Happy Hour & Run/Walk on Friday, October 12th from 5-7PM at Fleet Feet @ The Armory - ALL WELCOME! Join us from 5-7PM at Fleet Feet @ The Armory with Mizuno for #ProjectZero Weekend to benefit Breast Cancer Research Foundation for some pink cocktails starting at 5PM through 7PM and a Pink Run/Walk at 6PM. Don your pink as we are offering a 2 or 3 mile route, showcasing the Mizuno Waveknit R2 running shoe and donate a portion of proceeds to the BCRF, plus #ProjectZero Tech Tops and other Breast Cancer Awareness opportunities.
- Pink Yoga Presented by Mizuno on Saturday, October 13th at Fleet Feet @ The Armory from 9:30-10:30AM. It's FREE!! REGISTER HERE - Join us for #ProjectZero Breast Cancer Awareness Month with Mizuno, featuring this complimentary Yoga Class. Wear your best pink, bring your mat and towel (and block if needed) and relax with us followed by refreshments. Pink Yoga is part of a weekend of #ProjectZero activities to raise awareness and money for Breast Cancer Research. Capped at 90 people.