Foot & Ankle Expo
Saturday, September 27 • Noon - 2pm
Fleet Feet Sports @ The Armory
Have foot pain? Still have questions or just want to know what preventive measures you can take when dealing with an injury or constant pain? Here’s your chance to talk with the experts from Unity Foot & Ankle Center one-on-one.
Foot & Ankle Experts on site:
- Fleet Feet Sports Rochester - Proper shoe fitting for runners
- Metro Footcare Associates
- Pearce Sloan, DPM, FACFAS - Sports injuries and treatment options.
- David E. High, DPM, FACFAS - Surgical and non-surgical options for the foot.
- Michael Gruttadauria, DPM - Weekend warrior? How to prevent injuries when you are getting back to walking and running.
- Unity Physical Therapy
- Michael Mimken, PT - Management of Common Running Injuries
- Susan N. Thomas, PT
- The Foot Performance Center -Licensed pedorthist will evaluate your foot and need for custom inserts.
This event is free & open to the community.
Michael Gruttadauria, DPM
Dr. Gruttadauria is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
Michael Mimken, P.T.
Mike is the Clinical Supervisor for Unity Physical Therapy at Irondequoit and has been a practicing Physical Therapist for 29 years. He is also an avid runner and cyclist.
Dave Cardillo, CPED
Dave is a certified pedorthist and orthotist who will be available to answer your questions about custom orthotics.
Pearce Sloan, DPM, FACFAS
Dr. Sloan is board certified with the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Foot Surgeons.
David E. High, DPM, FACFAS
Dr. High is board certified with the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.