Foot & Ankle Expo
Sunday, May 3rd • Noon - 2pm
Fleet Feet Sports @ The Armory
Do you suffer from foot pain? Are you wondering if you need to see a specialist for your foot or ankle problem?
The foot and ankle experts of Unity's Foot and Ankle Center will be @ The Armory on Sunday, May 3 offering free foot screenings and will discuss preventive measures for common foot and ankle injuries, and provide tips on helpful stretching and strengthening exercises. There will also be a doctor on hand to discuss MLS Laser therapy to treat foot and ankle conditions.
Foot & Ankle Experts on site:
- Stacey Sarmiento, DPM is dual-board certified from the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and the American Board of Orthopedics & Primary Podiatric Medicine.
- Katrina Hallahan, DPM is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. Dr. Hallahan will be at hand to talk about using MLS Laser therapy to treat foot and ankle conditions and have yielded great results. Her practice currently is the only practice in Monroe County who is using this technology.
- Mike Mimken, PT, Clinical Manager, Irondequoit Physical Therapy @ Unity
- Cristine McDaniel, PT, Unity Physical Therapy
- Laurie Wiese, PT, Unity Physical Therapy
- Jan Scott, PT, Director of Outpatient Therapy services