Girls Night (Work)Out
Friday, April 7th @ The Armory, 5:00pm-8:30pm
Join us for an evening of sweat, snacks and shopping. We're joining forces with Brooks to bring you our first ever Girls Night [Work]Out.
- Barre classes from our friends at M/Body. This transformational fitness regimen combines Pilates, body weight and strength conditioning with some yoga and ballet moves to give you elongated, sculpted, lean muscles—without impact.
- Learn some basic but effective tips to stay safe while out running and walking from Rochester Personal Defense.
- Our friends from the Strathallan Spa will be on hand to help you find relief from the stress of life’s demands.
- Welcome Spring in with some flair in our exclusive Cobalt Gardens collection from Brooks—our pick for that stand-out race day look.
Receive all this - and more - in exchange for a $10 donation to support Willow Domestic Violence Center and their mission to prevent domestic violence and ensure every survivor has access to the services and supports needed along the journey to a safe and empowered life.
How it works:
- Register online to reserve your spot - space is limited to the first 75 participants
- A $10 donation to Willow Domestic Violence Center will be collected at the door on the 7th
- In addition to an empowering evening from M/Body and Rochester Personal Defense, you will receive:
- Pampering from Strathallan Spa
- Refreshments from Brooks
- A $10 voucher to Fleet Feet Sports to use on your purchases that evening