Do you love the Rochester running and walking community?
Are you willing to share your love of the sport - and Fleet Feet Sports - to help encourage, educate and inspire others?
As part of the Fleet Feet Sports Race Team, you'll have fun training, racing and reaching your goals! Race in style in the splatter team gear, enjoy planned social events with your teammates, take advantage of discounts at three team social nights throughout the year, and enjoy special savings on YellowJacket Racing events.
CHOOSE WHERE YOU FIT BEST. New this year, we've added different membership levels to the team to help everyone reach their individual goals:
- YOUTH. Geared for those 17 and under that are looking for the fun, structure and benefits of being part of the team.
- CLUB. Club members simply enjoy being part of the running and walking community. They want to share their love of the sport with others, while benefiting from the structure and benefits of being part of the team.
- RACE. No matter where you're starting from, if you're looking to improve your current pace and finishing position in a race, this is the spot for you. Not only will enjoy all of the normal team benefits, but you'll also be able to take part in weekly group workouts with our team coach spring, summer and fall.
- ELITE. Are you running at the post-collegiate level and focused at staying at the front of the pack? Are consistently placing in your Age Group? The Elite Team is for you! Membership is determined on a case-by-case basis. Click here for details.
"The Fleet Feet Sports Race Team was created with a specific purpose - to support and enhance Fleet Feet Sports core values, vision and identity within the Rochester running, walking and racing community. It brings together a group of Fleet Feet Sports Ambassadors who will positively effect our running and walking community while educating others about Fleet Feet Sports and the sport we love."
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Become an integral part of the Fleet Feet Sports running and walking community.
- Preferred pricing on select Fleet Feet Sports Training Programs (WalkFIT, No Boundaries and Half & Full Marathon Training).
- Save 15% off your YellowJacket Racing entry fees. (Solo entries only. Discounted pricing does not apply to relay teams.)
- Entry into VIP Tents at select YellowJacket Racing events (Winter Warrior Half Marathon, Rochester Regional Health Flower City Challenge Half Marathon, Shoreline Half Marathon, Rochester Marathon)
- Entry into Team Tents at most other YellowJacket Racing events
- One team jersey when you join the team. (Additional team gear available for purchase.)
- Special savings on in-store purchases three times a year during Team Shopping Events.
- BONUS: If a photograph of you racing in your team gear is published by the media, send it our way! You'll be rewarded with a $25 voucher to use in the stores!
REQUIREMENTS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Have fun!
- High five fellow team members at local running events.
- Wear your team gear before, during and after all your races.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Volunteering at two (2) YellowJacket Racing events. (It's a lot of fun!)
- Participate in seven (7) running events in 2017.
- Join us at our weekly store workouts and monthly pub runs (You never know when "extra" team perks may arise.)
- $25 Youth Membership
- $60 Club Membership
- $75 Race Membership
- Those interested in being part of the Elite Team must apply separately. Click here for details.
THE FINE PRINT:
- You may join the 2017 Fleet Feet Sports Race Team at any point throughout the year, although membership at all levels (youth, club, race and elite) will expire on December 31, 2017.
- Team memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you have already registered for a 2017 YellowJacket Racing event or applicable 2017 Fleet Feet Sports Training Program, we will issue you a credit to be used toward future race registrations equal to the value of the 15% team savings.
Ready To Join The Team?