Do you Love the Rochester Running and Walking Community?
Are you willing to share your love of the sport - and Fleet Feet Sports - to help encourage, educate and inspire others?
As part of the Fleet Feet Sports Race Team, you'll have fun walking, running, training, racing and reaching your goals! Race in style in the team Splatter Gear, enjoy planned events with your teammates, take advantage of discounts at team shopping days, and enjoy special savings on YellowJacket Racing Events.
JOIN THE TEAM
- YOUTH Team: Geared for those 17 and under that are looking to participate in races, and want to have fun, structure and benefits of being part of the team.
- RACE Team: No matter your speed or distance, if you're looking to participate in races, or improve your current pace, this is the spot for you. Not only will you enjoy all of the normal team benefits, but you'll also be able to take part in additional team events, runs, special events, outings and opportunities throughout the year.
"The Fleet Feet Sports Race Team was created with a specific purpose - to support and enhance Fleet Feet Sports core values, vision and identity within the Rochester running, walking and racing community. It brings together a group of Fleet Feet Sports Ambassadors who will positively affect our running and walking community while educating others about Fleet Feet Sports and the sport we love."
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Become an integral part of the Fleet Feet Sports walking and running community.
- Preferred pricing on select Fleet Feet Sports Training Programs (WalkFIT, No Boundaries and Half & Full Marathon Training).
- Save 15% off your YellowJacket Racing entry fees. (Solo entries only. Discounted pricing does not apply to relay teams.)
- Entry into VIP Tents at select YellowJacket Racing events (Winter Warrior Half Marathon, Rochester Regional Health Flower City Challenge Half Marathon, Shoreline Half Marathon, Rochester Marathon).
- Entry into Race Team Tents at most other YellowJacket Racing events.
- One team jersey when you join the team. (Additional team gear available for purchase).
- Special savings on in-store purchases at Team Shopping Events.
- Splatter Spotter Bonus: If a photograph of you racing in your team gear is published by the media, send it our way! You'll be rewarded with a $25 voucher to use in the stores!
REQUIREMENTS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Wear your Race Team Splatter Gear during ALL races, and team gear before and after you race.
- Support, cheer and high five fellow team members and other participants at local running events.
- Have Fun!
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Volunteer at two (2) YellowJacket Racing Events. (It's a lot of fun!)
- Participate in seven (7) running events in 2018.
- Join us at weekly store workouts, themed holiday runs, special store events, new product launches, and the summer pub run series.
- Watch the Team Facebook Page, you never know when "extra" team perks or events may arise.
SPECIAL ANNUAL COMMUNITY EVENTS:
We form special teams to support three major community events:
- Tour de Cure - June 9, 2018 - Join our Team Here
- Roc City Run Against Cancer - June 16, 2018
- Go Pink! Breast Cancer Ride and Run - October 2018
For these events we encourage team and individual fund raising. And these teams are open to friends and family as well.
Other special events can be added and promoted by team members who elect to “lead and promote" the events to the team. New Events and Team Leaders are always encouraged.
- $25 Youth Team Membership, $15 annual renewal fee.
- $75 Race Team Membership, $50 annual renewal fee.
The Fine Print:
- You may join the 2018 Fleet Feet Sports Race Team at any point throughout the year, although membership will expire on December 31, 2018.
- Team memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you have already registered for a 2018 YellowJacket Racing event or applicable 2018 Fleet Feet Sports Training Program, we will issue you a credit to be used toward future race registrations equal to the value of the 15% team savings.
Ready To Join The Team?